Life-Fillers: A blog dedicated for my mere obsession for TV Dramas and Movies

"It lasts only two hours, but if the movie's good, maybe you can forget who you are, and just think about what you could be."

To put it simply, I'm one of those many people in the world who are obsessed with mainly Asian dramas (excluding Japanese dramas, I have no idea why I can't get use to their dramas) and Western dramas. Since I have nothing to do anyways and have been marathoning many dramas, I decided to share my thoughts and mostly rants for these dramas. However, since I am writing this for my own pleasure, it would be totally bias, perhaps i would hate a drama that people love. I would like to add that I am just one of those superficial girls who love visually attractive leads and after watching so many dramas in my life I have become a major hater on those helpless, naive, annoying, stupid female leads that do things without any logical reasonings behind it. ( I'm sorry I'm such a hater but I just have to say it out of frustration)

 To conclude this random post, I would like to say that I'm a proud drama addict that always find excuses to continuously watch dramas as a somewhat educational and meaningful thing. I wonder if anyone feels the same way. Like you are not being productive with your time and perhaps this obsession might hinder me from my ambition; however I can't help but think that these dramas can be considered as life lessons and it shaped the way we think, yes?

Roaming Around Gyeongbokgung Palace while reminiscing
about K-dramas: Empress Ki and Queen Seon Duk





No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

This is how we escape the mediocrity of our life